This vegetable salad, prepared the Indian style is a hit many times over. You just got to try. The salad is very refreshing and keeps your eyes sparkling.
Marinating sauces for vegetables salad include olive oil, soy sauce. If there is a choice, I love strawberry vinegar as it has the best Flavour.
Salads blends well with curry. Healthy substitutes in modern days lifestyle. Learn to turn Gourmet food to familiar food. White carrot pickles seems interesting enough to lure the men to take their vegetables.
The onion pickle as many of them commented is so good. Some friends would call me up each time they eat a "not so nice", meaning "no kick" pickle in their Murtabak. Murtabak is Penang hot food.
- Choose the vegetables you love eating but keep this groups of vegetable together to achieve maximum flavors and combination.
- 1/2 kilo Watercress - pick leaves off the stem. Wash, rinse and dry.
- 100gms Coriander Leaves - pick leaves off the stem Wash, rinse and dry.
- 100 gms Leaves - pick leaves off the stem. Wash, rinse and dry.
- I Carrot - use the vegetable peeler to skin it and strip with cleaver or grater.
- 1 Cucumber - Cut off both ends, use the vegetable peeler to skin it and strip with cleaver or grater.
- 4 Tomatoes - Half it, cut off heads and cut in cubes.
- 4 pips Garlic - Peel off skin and chopped fine.
- 4 Onions - Peel off skin and chopped fine.
NOTE: Use at least four colorful vegetables. Seven is ideal as you can obtained all the required values for your health.
- 4 Tablespoon Oliver Oil
- 4 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 3 ozs Lime, Lemon Juice
- 4 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper (black if you have)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- In a big bowl, stir all the sauces in with garlic and onions.
- Marinate for 30 mins.
- Add the desired vegetables. Refrigerate it till you need.
- Served cold.
You do know I love my salads. I made many variations with many vegetables. But this vegetable salad tops them all.